Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Easter...Where is the warm weather?

Mommy had to get back out the winter coat and hat. What happened? Whatever it is I don't like it because I can't go outside and I got used to playing without all those clothes on!

I went to several egg hunts - one in my neighborhood when it was still warm and one with Mommy and Daddy's friends. As you can see I warm an dress with bunnies on it but since it was 44 degrees I had to wear a thick coat over it. I only picked up 4 eggs because my hands got so cold. I had a little trouble holding Daddy's hand, the basket and trying to pick up eggs. It was hard work, but I had fun!

I did get to wear my Easter dress on Easter. Mommy added a sweater and stockings so I would stay warm. We even took a family picture outside really quick. We ate Easter lunch at Ms. Abby and Mr. Jim's house and everything was so yummy. Their dogs Conrad and Falco love me and show me by licking my head when I am there.

The Easter bunny even came to see me and brought me bubbles and books. I now have my own bubble bucket to carry around. He also brought me some chocolate peanut butter eggs which I shared with Mommy and Daddy. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew




No comments: