I am not sure if I have told you, but I love books! I love flipping through them, listening to them, looking at the pictures, but the best thing about my books is taking them out of their bin and putting them on the floor. After I get dressed in the morning, Mommy lets me do this and I have gotten so used to it that I can hardly sit still to get my clothes on. My library has really expanded lately and I have enjoyed all my new books. Mommy and Daddy have too because they have been reading to me since before I was born so they were ready for a change!I also have figured out how a few of my toys work. For instance, my baby see -n- say that Aunt Michelle gave me, I only thought the middle button was all that worked, but now I know that all the buttons and dials push or turn. I also figured out that the xylophone actually makes music if you use the stick. I thought it was just for sucking on.
So many new things to learn!.jpg)
A few little funny things that Mommy and Daddy would want me to share: I have started smacking. They can't tell if I am trying to kiss or imitate an eating sound, but I suck my lips in my mouth like a person without teeth and suck real hard. I also am a chatterbox. Mommy says she is predicting an "N" in "Works Quietly" in school. Mommy has recently discovered that when we are in public, I am trying to get someone to notice me. I stare people down until they look at me and I can smile at them. I am just trying to be friendly! I also love to point at things and wave a lot these days. I have been working on sating bowl too. Lastly, I found the car light and am fascinated with lights.
Mommy said I have to share this picture with everyone. These are bunny ears that were my Memie's when she was little and then my Mommy wore them and now I get to play with them. I have been playing with all the plastic eggs around our house and taking them out of baskets and hiding them. It has become my favorite thing.More to come....Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment