After an evening at church and a morning of sleeping in, I awoke to find this in my living room (see picture below). Mommy and Daddy said that Santa left it. Maybe he is not so scary after all. I was pretty shocked, but got over that quickly and started fixing ice cream, tea and doughnuts.
Daddy and I had a tea party. He taught me the etiquette of drinking from a tea cup.
The aftermath of the three of us and Bear playing with our gifts shows that we had a good morning with great memories.
Mommy and Daddy continued their tradition of adding to my nativity set and Mary was in my stocking this year so Jesus won't be alone next year. I helped Bear open his stocking and was more excited about his than my own. I wanted him to give him all of his treats immediately (and he did too!). Mommy and Daddy had to pull me away crying to eat breakfast which we ended up eating in my kitchen because I was so upset. Hope you all had a great Christmas and a good New Year.
Much love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment