Friday, January 25, 2008

Grownup Things

Hi there and welcome back! I have really been expressing my independence lately so Mommy and Daddy have let me do some things they like to do. Daddy showed me how to dance in the kitchen the way he does with Mommy. He even dipped me!





We started a tradition of going to look at Christmas lights during the holiday season (I was looking for Mickey Mouse and reindeers). After we looked at lights we went to the grocery store to get cookies and chocolate milk. Mommy and Daddy let me drive the shopping cart. I thought I did pretty good navigating through the store. Mommy wants everyone to know that if you shop in our area, watch your knees because I drive full speed and stop only when I hit something. We took the cookies and chocolate milk home to end our fun evening. Let me tell you that Mommy and Daddy have been holding out on me and have only let me drink water and regular milk. I almost didn't eat any cookies because the chocolate milk was so good. We haven't had it since and I need to remind them.



Stay tuned..

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: