Friday, February 20, 2009

Last of the top 10 Things

3. Family. I loved spending time with my family. I got to play with my cousins and see my aunts and uncles and grandparents. I was loved by all my family members and am s blessed to have them in my life.


2. Unwrapping gifts. I loved unwrapping gifts, but I especially loved unwrapping gifts with people helping me. I wanted to include others in my surprise and excitement. (Mommy's note - Carlisle has such a sweet soul and wants everyone to be included. I hope she is like this always.)


1. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph were present. Santa brought me Joseph to go with my Mary and Jesus. He was missing. He and Mary became the parents of my kids in the Little People House and Jesus was one of the other babies in the house. They drove the kids to school in the minivan and made them dinner at the house. I was sad when they were packed away for next year but we still talk about them. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: