5. Eating Santa's Leftovers. Santa didn't eat all of his cookie I left him so finished it up Christmas morning before breakfast and before Mommy or Daddy could get to it. There were always lots of goodies around the house over the holidays. I thought they were all yummy! I told mommy that next year I am leaving Santa Fruit Salad (Wiggles reference...)
4. Rocking on my electric guitar. Uncle Andrew surpised me on Christmas morning by showing up with another gift - an "electric guitar". It is SO cool. It has a whammy bar, red blinky lights, and its pink and black glitter. I love to rock out on it. I like to pretend I am Laurie Berkner in the Laurie Berkner Band. I asked Mommy the other day if I could take it to a Wiggles show and show Anthony (the Wiggle who plays the guitar) my guitar. I think he might be jealous of my guitar.
More to come...
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment