10. Snow in December. I got to go sledding on Mommy's old sled. It went fast and sort of scared me but it was fun to watch. I also got to build a snowman but Bear ate his face (made of dog treats, m&ms, and a carrot) and his head fell off. I cried just a little.
9. Meeting Santa. I wasn't as scared this year about Santa Claus but still didn't want to sit in his lap. I told him every time I saw him that I wanted stickers and puzzles which he brought me. I told mommy that next year I want to take a picture of him when he brings us our presents.
8. Friends. I got to see lots of friends over the holidays. I loved singing Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman with them and playing.
7. Popbeads. Uncle Andrew gave me popbeads as a gift and I love them. Mommy and Daddy and I make all kinds of things with them: jewelry, cars and racetracks, people, snow flakes. I always make sure that Bear has a necklace to wear too.
More to come..
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment