Saturday, June 13, 2009

Easter Festivities Begin

At the end of March, Easter festivities began. Mommy pulled out the old bunny ears for the annual picture. I tried to smile, and then I just had to be silly because those ears are silly and Mommy making me wear them is silly.



.

As usual the weather turned cold just in time for easter egg hunting. I had my first hunt in my neighborhood. When I arrived I saw the Easter Bunny. In years past I was not sure of these large fuzzy characters, but this year was different. I saw him, took off running, and gave him a hug. I even asked for multiple visits to sit in his lap. Then the egg hunt began. I remembered from last year how the hunt worked but was still a little slow to gather eggs. I was quite frustrated that I couldn't find any pink eggs. Daddy was frustrated that I would pass eggs on the ground and not grab them because they weren't pink. I still picked up a good amount with fun goodies inside.







Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: