Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Taking a break from the birthday parties

Mommy said there was a lot of celebrating for my birthday so we took a day off and played. That morning while Mommy was getting ready, I asked to try on some makeup. I put it where I thought is should go: blush on the cheeks and eyeshadow on the forehead. What do you think? I am ready to help you with your makeup the next time you visit.

I have also found a love of watching people play guitars. I check out this video from the library every week (thankfully they have 3 of the same video because Mommy says I have to share it with other children). The video is Laurie Berkner. We have her cds but I didn't really enjoy her until I saw her play a guitar and then my obsession began. She makes the guitar look fun to play. So I grab my guitar and play along with her and sing really loud. I tell Mommy I am "rocking out". My guitar has a whammy bar that I will push and I lean back like a real guitar player. Mommy and Daddy aren't sure where I learned this move or if it just comes naturally to a child electric guitar prodigy. I also love the Wiggles - specifically Murray - because he plays the guitar. Mommy has said we will go see them if they come to our city. I am going to take my guitar to show Murray because I think he would be impressed with my skills. I do let other people join in my fun but they have to play bass guitar or keyboard. All of this has made my parents wonder if I am going to be an entertainer on stage wearing lots of makeup. What do you think?









Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: