I am still trying to catch you up on my spring fun. I went on my first Spring Break Trip this year. I went to visit Memie and Papa Nick and took a trip to the Memphis Zoo. The weather was still cold and had gotten even colder just in time for my arrival. We bundled up and headed into the zoo. They have a lot more animals than my zoo does and some very different animals. My favorite animal was the panda bears. I had to have my picture made with both (even though mommy said they may not turn out because of the glass they were behind). The boy panda was eating and the girl panda was sleeping. I asked the elephant zookeeper if the elephants had tooted that day but they didn't think that was so funny. I didn't understand because the elephants at our zoo toot and its pretty funny. I am really glad Mommy and Memie took me despite the cold.
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment