Thursday, November 26, 2009

Swimming Lessons

This summer Mommy signed me up for swimming lessons with Miss Katelyn. She lived near me and Mommy said I would love learning to swim because then I wouldn't have to use my floaties and could swim on my own. We went to buy goggles and everything to get ready for the first lesson. Mommy dropped me off and I tried really hard. I continued my lessons but really didn't like sticking my face in the water. Miss Katelyn said if I would stick my face in I could swim by myself. At one lesson Mommy heard me screaming from where she waited. So after much discussion, Miss Katelyn and Mommy agreed that if I stuck my face in the water, I got a treat at the end of each lesson AND if I completed swim lessons successfully, Mommy had a big surprise for me...a trip to see the WIGGLES! So I tried really hard (barely sticking my face in each lesson) and finished. These pictures are from showing Daddy all I had learned in my swim lessons.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew




No comments: