Thursday, November 26, 2009

Unicorns

My favorite thing these days, more than my babies and my toys, are my unicorns. My unicorns are my special unicorns stickers that I have colored and placed in my special book that has more stickers and colored pages. One day I tore out the unicorn page because I loved it so much that I wanted it with me all the time. I took it to the grocery store and lost it somewhere in one of the aisles. Well, I just cried and cried! Mommy abandoned her full cart of groceries at the check out, and we ran through the store looking for my unicorns. We found them on the card aisle. We were so thankful. I went home and got some tape and placed them back in my special book. I love to show everyone my special unicorn page. I don't understand though when they aren't as excited as I am about my special book.



Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: