Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas celebration continued

After visiting Papa Nick and Memie's, we went to Grandpa and Granny's house across town. I got to help Granny make the Christmas Cake and decorate it with lots of sprinkles. I played with my cousins Dylan, Holden, and Grayson and, of course, entertained everyone. Uncle Andrew gave me a golf bag - a real one - and I love it!I put it on my back and wouldn't take it off. When I got home, I put all my real clubs in the bag, and noticed there was room for more and told Daddy that I could use a few more. The weather has been so cold since then, but i was finally able to take the bag out in the yard and swing my clubs. I am getting better but have to practice, practice. We had a big time at Grandpa and Granny's but had to head home so we could get ready for Christmas Eve.









Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: