When I last left you, I had been to see Santa a couple of times and we were in the middle of the holiday season. I took Mommy and Daddy to see my grandparents for a few days where we ate well and were showered with gifts. Baby Sister even got a few things! I had fun at Papa Nick and Memie's house playing with all Mommy's old toys. I received my first "Darbie doll" who was Snow White and all her dwarfs. I was really excited about it and jumped up and down a bunch when I opened her. Mommy and Daddy also celebrated with Memie and Papa Nick while we were there. They have been married 40 years. I can't count that high, but I know its a lot. We had a lot of fun but had to leave because we had more family to go see.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment