Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day two...The BIG Snow

Over night the BIG snow added a layer of ice on top of the snow so we were definitely snowed in at this point. The ice was an inch or more thick according to Daddy. Our plans of building a snowman and making snowballs were not possible. I didn't even break the ice when I stepped on it! Bear Bear was allowed to come out but had to be tied up. He insisted on sitting in the middle of the street which was ok because there was not an traffic.

Daddy made an alternate plan to make a snow fort by breaking the ice and stacking it. I thought this was a great plan and loved stomping on the ice and bringing him big pieces. Mr. David and Ms. Lindsay came out to help too. We took a break and tried sledding down the big hill behind our house. I didn't go though because it was too fast and scary watching Ms. Lindsay do flips off the sled and Daddy crash into the woods. Stay tuned for more to come....











Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: