This morning Mommy took me to see Santa again. He was in our neighborhood. I really didn't want to go but she told me there would be donuts so I went. I didn't really want to sit in his lap and said before I saw him up close that "that was not Santa". I eventually sat in his lap after he told me to come see him. I told him I wanted a stuffed dog and a dollhouse. Then I ate a chocolate donut and one with sprinkles.
Besides Santa the highlight of the morning, I showed Mommy that I can get on a swing by myself and PUMP all by myself. I don't need any help. She was so excited. I learned this at school and am pretty proud of myself.
Hope you all get to see Santa soon!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment