The next day we went to the zoo which I had been to before but got to take Daddy and show him around. The new exhibit was open and we got to see the wolves, elk,and the spot where the grizzly bears will go (they were hiding). But my favorite things to see this time were the polar bears. They were so active because it was so cold. I stood by the glass waiting for them to swim by me (see picture) and then finally they would come right in front of me. I also love the farm area and the little train which wasn't running the last time I was there. The animals outside the zoo were dressed up for Halloween. I really liked the one dressed up as a Tiger fan!
The last day we were there, Mommy took me to the Children's Museum. I got to dress up and sing, grocery shop and scan my items, play guitar in front of a screen, build things, fly a plane, be a dentist and firefighter. It was so fun.
Daddy did have a good birthday too. We made cupcakes and brought them with us and celebrated him while we were on our trip. He was glad we came along. What a great trip!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment