Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I Love to Dance!

Hey there! I have told you that I am taking dance lessons which I love. Ms. Donna is my teacher and I am learning so much. Mommy and Daddy get small glimpses into what I am learning but rarely do they get a big performance - besides skipping which I am working on really hard. They sometimes hear my working on odd and even numbers, syllables, counting, days of the week, months of the year, looking at people in the face when I speak to them in addition to actually dancing. In October I had a dance exhibition at a fall festival and Mommy got to see what I had been doing in class up to that point. My friend Corinne and I performed together on the stage. Mommy's favorite part was watching me try to grab my toes (picture below) with my long legs. I was grabbing my toes as I was told to do; its just my legs weren't straight.

(**Mommy's note - Carlisle's dance class is amazing. I am blown away each week at what she learned and how far she's come. Her class is fun and makes her want to go every week. The class is so refreshing!)

Much Love,
Carlisle Kirk





No comments: