I also was invited to my first tea party in November. The invitation said to wear my favorite tea party dress or party hat. Mommy usually picks out my outfits and even encourage me this time to wear a dress I might wear to church. At first I picked out the dress I wore to Miss Natalie's wedding which was white and sleeveless - both of which Mommy said I couldn't wear in November to a children's birthday party. So I picked out the next best thing (reference picture below). The "dress" was Mommy's ballet costume (I call it a dress) when she was 11 or 12 years old. I then paired it with a lei headband and bracelet and a silver bead necklace. I had to wear a leotard and stockings underneath it and tennis shoes (again since I was going to a children's birthday party). I loved my outfit (and so did Mommy to some extent). I was very proud at my choice of outfit. I think personal shopping may be in my future!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment