We brought the big pumpkin in one day that we brought home from the farmers market and carved it. (For the record, it was the biggest pumpkin we had ever had and Daddy said it was the easiest to carve and scoop out. It was a different pumpkin than the usual orange with ridges pumpkin.) I helped pick out the face and helped Daddy poke holes in the pumpkin - some went where they were suppose to go and some were added for extra effect. I named the pumpkin of course because I name everything but Mommy can't remember what it was. It's hard to keep up with all my names!
On Halloween night, Daddy and I met up with my friend Ava and her family because they live on my street. We trick-or-treated together all night. We were gone for almost 2 hours. Daddy said we chatted the whole way and he had to keep reminding us to keep going. By the way, I was supergirl which was Mommy's outfit when she was little. Her Memo made it. I will try and get a picture of her in it on here sometime soon. I loved that I had a cape and a crown! I got home just in time to pass out the last few pieces of candy in our bowl to trick-or-treaters. I got to stay up later that night since we moved the clocks back which was fun and I snuck a piece of candy or two.
Hope your Halloween was fun too!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment