Saturday, December 05, 2009

From my point of view

I really enjoy my life and love doing new things each day. I really enjoy my Little People and love acting out life through them. They are always on the go...to school, the zoo, the farm, the circus, the fair. Lately (because its now December) they are all hanging out at the manger with Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I love them so much.

As I mentioned I like trying new things (not food though unless its chocolate). Mommy says I am usually a predictable child and reliable. One day Mommy was busy trying to get us ready to get out the door and I was entertaining myself. When she reentered the room, this is what she found. I was trying out the red marker as lipgloss. What do you think? My aim was pretty good and the color was good for me.

Much love,
Carlisle Drew




No comments: