Tonight we went to look at lights with hot chocolate in hand which Mommy and Daddy have made a tradition each year plus it was supposed to be the night of the luminaries in the city where I live (but it rained so not all the luminaries were out). I really wanted to go caroling and not look at the lights. I kept asking when we were going home and my hot chocolate was too hot. I think I really just like chocolate milk. Daddy promised we would go caroling one day when other people could go with us. I really enjoyed singing to myself in the car while we drove so I tried to make the best of it. I prefer "Feliz Navidad", "Jingle Bell Rock", "Joy to the World", "Away in a Manger", "Silent Night", "Angels we have heard on High", "Rudolph", "Jingle Bells", "Deck the Halls", and "Frosty".
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment