Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hello there! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I did! I got to see most of my family and wear them out! I went to Granny and Grandpa's for the first part of my trip. Grandpa, Daddy and I jumped in the piles and piles of leaves that were in their backyard. Bear loved to run in the leaves. I did try and help rake the leaves but it was more fun jumping and hiding in them, though I wasn't crazy about them getting on my face. I also played with my cousins, Dylan, Grayson, and Holden, but we were too quick for a picture. I didn't really care for the Turkey but loved the little marshmallows on top of the sweet potatoes. I told people that was my favorite thing about Thanksgiving.

We then went to Memie and Papa Nick's house but didn't stay long because we traveled to Aunt Francye's house to see Papa Nick's sisters and uncle Dennis - he talks like Donald Duck sometimes and is silly. We came back to Memie's house so I could play with the dollhouse - my favorite thing to do.

It was a fun trip but we were all tired by the time we got home. I am so thankful for all of my family and being able to visit them and play with them.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew





No comments: