Hi! I hope you are having fun wherever you are. School has started here for the big kids. Mommy took me to lunch Monday with a group of senior girls she co-leads with Kelly. We had fun talking about what they wore on their first day of school. I got to see Daddy play basketball, but the loud buzzer scared me. Daddy was gone for 3 moons; that means he was gone for 3 nights, so Mommy and I played with friends this week. Mommy pulled out my highchair to use while I eat my cereal. I don't sit completely straight up in it, but I try real hard. I usually lean to the left. On Thursday, I got to go to dance with Mommy again. This time she wore me in a front baby carrier. She said doing plies and releves are difficult with an extra fifteen pounds! I loved being a part of dance class while she was pregnant and just wanted to do it again. The two big things of the week are that I went to my first wedding, and I got sick for the first time. Friday I had a fever and broke out in a rash all over my body (you can sort of see it around my mouth in the picture). The doctor said my sinuses were swollen, red and goopy. She said it was probably viral. Mommy said I was so pitiful and if I had asked for a pony she would have given it to me! Luckily, my ears looked great! So it looks like I may be inheriting my Daddy's sinuses but not my Mommy's bad ears, yet! Papa Nick and Memie came to town for Mommy's friend Mindy's wedding. Mommy and Mindy have been friends since they were little. My fever went away so I was able to go to the wedding. The wedding was so pretty, and Mommy said I did a great job watching the ceremony. I even got to dance with Daddy at the reception for a minute. Have a great day!


Much Love,Carlisle Drew.
No comments:
Post a Comment