Monday, August 07, 2006

Twenty-one weeks Old

Well I don't know about you but I had a busy weekend! Mommy and Daddy took me to Jackson to spend the night with Memie and Papa Nick which was in preparation to go to Mississippi to meet the rest of Mommy's family (on Papa Nick's side). I got to meet my other great grandmother, Nana. She hooted when she saw me. We loved staring and smiling at each other. During our visit, I was not looking at her, and she yelled "Hey" at me which startled me - everyone laughed. I have lots of family! Aunt Kathy, Aunt Francye, Uncle Dennis, and then lots of cousins: Jeff and Lindsey and their children Riley and McKenley (Emily couldn't be there) and then Jason and Holly and their daughter Rheana and cousin Jaime. Betty Boop, Nana's long-time friend, and her sister were there too. I loved watching all the big girls play; then they all tried too play with me and everyone was taking pictures and it was too much! I couldn't take it. I hope to make it back soon to see everybody. Enjoy the end of your summer break if you are headed back to school soon!

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: