Friday, August 04, 2006

Five Months Old


Hello everyone!
As Mommy would say, it has been a quiet week.......even though I turned five months old! Can you believe it!?! I feel so wise in my old age. I went to see my oldest cousin Dylan play baseball which means I got to see the rest of my family - Holden, Grayson, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Scott, their grandma Mildred, Uncle Andrew, Grandma, and Grandpa. Kelly and Abby also kept me this week while Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner. I went to book club with Mommy and had fun, but I thought it was too quiet so I made some noise. Mommy said I probably can not go back with her to book club. I don't know why. I also went to vote with Mommy were I got
a sticker for being the cutest baby of the day. How about that! I also tried the exersaucer and liked it. There is so much to look at from that point of view. I am loving rice cereal more and more each day and am noticing what Mommy and Daddy eat now. I would be willing to try it if they let me.
Lastly, we went to see the new house and it has bricks on the outside, and there are wires all over the house. Daddy and Mommy say its exciting.

Have a good weekend!
Carlisle Drew





No comments: