Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Eating is fun!

Mommy has taken some photos of me eating lately so I wanted to share them. I am still eating all the same things I have been eating but depending on the day, I eat different quantities of those foods. I have added a snack of cheese and crackers or yogart to my day. I really like Gogart - yogart for the busy kid on the go. Mommy squeezes it into my mouth and I eat it! She said we will try freezing it soon and see if I can eat small chunks of it. Sounds fun! Mommy discovered the other day that I don't really like leftovers, like leftover mac and cheese. It just doesn't taste the same! Starchy foods are still my favorite these days.

I also have been entertained by Bear while I am eating. He stays right by me and waits for food to drop. I thinkit is so funny! Sometimes Mommy and Daddy get upsetthough if I feed him so I have to be sneaky. Mommy plays this game with me and asks me "Where's Daddy?" and I will turn in my highchair and look for him (see picture below). Then she will ask "Where's Bear Bear?" (I don't know why she says his name twice - I know he is Bear.) But I turn and look down for him under me (See picture below).

That's all the news from the highchair for today!

Happy Eating!
Carlisle Drew

No comments: