Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fiftieth Week

SHHH! I snuck in and posted this without Mommy knowing! We have been planning my birthday party, sending invitations and ordering cakes and balloons. I can't wait! She says I will love the cake and I know she's right. But we have been real busy getting everything ready for my big day.

This past week was fun. I went to school and for the first time I cried when Mommy came to pick me up. I just love school! I think it hurt Mommy's feelings so I had to play with her when I got home.

Mommy and Daddy celebrated Valentine's Day and I went to Ms. Amanda's house to play. I even got to take a bath over there and eat dinner. Ms. Amanda is a new aunt and said she is practicing for when her nephew is older and comes to stay with her.

I have been really working hard at walking. I can stand up and hold onto someone's fingers and I get so excited about going somewhere that I just take off laughing. I have been eating a few new things but I can't remember what they are at the moment. I also have been working on saying "Dog" "bear" and have perfected "Uh-Oh" to where it is mostly one word.

Uh..............Oh, I hear Mommy calling me. Gotta go!

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: