Hello out there! This week was filled with lots of activities. I turned eleven months old Saturday. Can you believe it? We went out to eat with my friends Travis and Taylor and their parents. They let me come over and play afterwards with all their fun toys. Mommy and Daddy took me to a church-league basketball game to watch the girls from church play each other. I got to play with a basketball. And then on Sunday we watched a football game called the Super Bowl with a bunch of youth. They yelled and screamed and it scared me some, but I played with them and had fun. On Monday we ate dinner with Daddy's youth minister friends and Uncle Andrew and their friend Kris spent the night with us. I have started working on more sounds. This week I tried out "oi" sounds so I said doy, doy, doy for a while. I also worked on "bw" which just sounded like bah-wah, bahwah really fast.
Mommy and Daddy have been having to say "No" to me a lot more for various reasons. I think I told you I like to drop food, but I also like to kick Mommy's face and sometimes pinch. I think its funny. She said it makes her sad. I also touch things that I am not supposed to so I hear "No" then too.
Have a good week and stay out of the cold!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment