Monday, November 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

PIGTAILS! My friend Lindy wears pigtails a lot, and I like them. The other day Mommy asked if I could go to the bathroom with her so she could pull her hair up in a pony tail. I told her I wanted ponytails. So she put my hair up two different times in ponytails. They didn't stay long either time due to the lack of hair and my patience to keep them in very long. The ponytails mean that I actually have hair long enough to pull up, which also means that my hair is long and fluffy. Mommy has been thinking about getting me a haircut. Do you know what that is? I don't. I have only seen Daddy get his haircut and he uses these loud buzzing clippers that send me screaming into the other room. Is Mommy going to use that on my head? She has been asking her friends lots of questions and running her fingers through my hair. I am worried.







Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: