Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friends and more Pumpkins

One night while Daddy was gone, Mommy and I met some friends at a Fall Fest held at the local YMCA. There were jumpy things, a train to ride, a fire truck, and popcorn (aka my dinner). I met my buddy John Mark and his sister Audrey (who is also my friend). We ran around and drove our mothers crazy til they had to drag us out of there.





The day after that Mommy and I made a second trip to the pumpkin patch with Perry and her parents. It was another fun trip to the patch and this time I went up and down the slide as much as I wanted. The baby cows were still there too. I even got to pick out 2 baby pumpkins to take home and show my babies. Mommy wouldn't let me take my babies with me, something about them getting dirty or lost. I can keep up with my babies. I don't know what she is talking about. I just make Mommy carry them. I have 6 babies that I carry around (pictured below). They are (pictured from left to right) Tanner (in diaper), Kendall (orangutan), Luna (small bear), Will (or sometimes Perry), and Connor (sometimes Emma). Not pictured is Molly. They are with me all the time and I like to include them in everything I do. So here I am telling the about my trip to the pumpkin patch during their snack.





Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: