Monday, November 17, 2008

Daddy's birthday trip to Atlanta

My daddy had a birthday recently and turned a number with a 3 and a 5 in it. We celebrated at home with dinner. I picked out cupcakes with blue icing and gold cups. I also picked out green balloons for him which we hung all over the house and outside. Daddy thought there might be a surprise party inside when he pulled up but it was just Mommy and me. I helped him blow out his candle and eat his cupakes. I really just licked the blue icing off and did not eat the chocolate cake.



Daddy was gone a lot last month, and he planned to be gone during his birthday. Mommy and I were sad so we went with him on his trip to Lanta (atlanta). To celebrate his birthday, Mommy and I went to the Aquarium and the Children's Museum. (Daddy was actually stuck in meetings both days). We had so much fun at both. I loved seeing the Baby Beluga that I sing about and all the fish. I got to see my first 3D movie which scared me a little bit. I insisted on taking my baby Will with me and showing him all the fish. I wouldn't take any pictures with out him at the Aquarium. At the children's museum, Mommy got to visit with her aunt Kaffy (Kathy) while I played with all the exhibits. Later in the day we met Daddy at Centennial park for some play time. I had fun on the playground, but was sad that it was too cold to play in the water fountains. I think Daddy had a great birthday, and we had a great trip!









Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: