Monday, November 17, 2008

It runs in the family

If you don't know it my Papa Nick is a great bowler. He has big rings to prove it Mommy says. Well, this past weekend,we were supposed to go camping but the time change didn't allow it, and then we were supposed to go hiking but the weather didn't allow it. So we went bowling with my friends Travis and Taylor. We had little bowling balls just our size. I really enjoy pushing the ball down the lane and watching the pins fall down. I would make big noises and use all my strength to push that little ball down the lane. Then I would wait anxiously to see the pins fall. Only a few times did my ball only go part of the way down (that's when Daddy had to help by throwing another ball down to push my ball). I have to confess that I had a hard time taking turns with mommy and daddy. I wanted to go every time. Travis and Taylor were really good bowlers and loved playing. We played 2 games and half way through the second game, I started lying on the lane after I pushed my ball down. I would wait a while before I got up. Daddy said I am not ready for 2 games again. I think I played well, but I can't remembered what my number was. I was really tired after bowling. It takes a lot out of you.









Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: