Well I am finally here and I am Hallie. The week I was born there was a lot going on - carrying my big sister around, working, shopping, cooking, and it was all too much on me inside Mommy's belly. I had to get out of there! So I decided to make my appearance early. I have heard Mommy saying that I would be on my own agenda and schedule and smaller than my sister and have dark hair. She wasn't too far off. I really like my family so far. My big sister does kiss me a lot and I am not on a schedule which throws Mommy off sometimes but I like it like that. I am not too crazy about sharing a blog with my big sister but Mommy says I have to. Its part of being in a family. So thanks for making me feel welcome and loved and stay tuned for MY adventures!

Hugs,
Hallie Mae
1 comment:
And the big mystery is solved... Hallie will write her own blog posts, rather than have them penned by Carlisle. And she's so articulate for her age!
Post a Comment