Friday, March 26, 2010

My Birthday week finally arrived!

Finally my birthday week arrived! It was jam-packed with lots of activities and exciting things that Mommy and Daddy had been talking about for a long time AND baby sister still had not come so we were all glad that we would be able to have fun and not be in the hospital.

My friend Corinne's birthday is the day before mine and we celebrated at school and then that night we had our first school performance. The theme of the show was "Main Street". My class was firefighters and we showed our athletic ability to the sing "Hurry, Hurry drive the fire truck". I was the lead fireman which is a very special job! We had to carry the hose, then climb through a tunnel, then hop through circles on the floor, and then circle around with the parachute - all while wearing our firemen outfits and hurrying to the music! My class did a great job and I loved watching the other classes perform. Daddy took some video which I will show you as soon as he figures out how to edit it.









Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: