At the end of February some of Mommy's friends had a party for her and brought things for baby sister. The party was also for Miss Amanda who is having a baby too. Miss Abby came and she is having a baby too. Mommy brought all the gifts home and let me open all of them! I lvoed going through everything and kept saying "Aw! That's so cute!" There was even a gift for me! Mommy also brought home a yummy treat from the party. Miss Jenn made "Hot Chocolate on a stick" with yummy chocolate and marshmallows that you stirred in hot milk to make hot chocolate. That was too busy for me so I just ate the chocolate (see below me enjoying it and then wondering where it went!). Look at Mommy's tummy isn't it BIG! I have been telling her its big. I can't wait for Baby Sister to come. We are getting ready around here.




Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment