Most of you probably have heard by now but I have not told you officially that I am a BIG SISTER! Hallie Mae Kirk was born 2 weeks ago. She came early. Mommy and Daddy woke me up early one morning and said I had to go play with my friend Lindy for the day while they went to the hospital just to make sure Mommy was ok since she wasn't feeling good. Daddy called to tell me that Baby Sister was going to be born that day. I was worried about Mommy but was having fun at Lindy's house. Ms. Kelly came and got me so I could take a nap and then she took me to the hospital to see Mommy, Daddy, and Baby Sister. I like baby sister's name but it is not spelled the same as mine. She has the same last name as I do. She does look like a boy and sleeps a lot. I really like to hold her and smell to see if she has a poopy diaper. I also like to help change her diaper. She does cry some and sometimes it wakes me up but mostly she sleeps. I love being a big sister!
(NOTE **We will keep this blog and update it with tidbits from Hallie and Carlisle.**)



Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment