Saturday, November 10, 2012

Back to the Lake

Daddy took us to Lake Junaluska this summer with Uncle Andrew, Granny, and Grandpa. Uncle Andrew and Daddy worked at a camp while we played. We had a great week. Daddy took me down Sliding Rock for my first time. It was cold, but I was brave. Then we went to the Graveyards, but we went during a thunderstorm. Lightening struck near us, and it was scary. I cried. We made it back to our car soaked but safe. We all changed clothes on the side of the road so we could ride home in dry clothes. No one saw us thankfully.
I took Hallie Mae on walks around the Lake and showed her how to smell the roses on the Rose walk. She caught on quick.
We also celebrated Granny and Grandpa's 40th wedding anniversary. We took them to dinner at a nice place. Hallie Mae and I tried to sit still as best we could. We did okay.
More pictures to come. Much Love, Carlisle Drew

No comments: