Saturday, November 10, 2012
Beginning of First Grade
First Grade has started, and it is great! It is hard and I read a lot but I love it. My teacher's name is Miss Spurlock. She is nice, but she likes Kentucky. Daddy told her we would still like her. I have several friends in my class from church and from my preschool. I have made new friends too. I also lost my first tooth at the beginning of August. The tooth had been loose since March! Since then I have also lost a second tooth - both on the bottom. Daddy has helped me pull both of them. He said Mommy gets to do the next one. I have lots more stories from first grade and Hallie Mae also started her new school year so stay tuned! Much Love, Carlisle Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment