Saturday, November 10, 2012
Look! No Wheels.
So Mommy and Daddy helped me think of goals to have for the summer. They were learning to tie my shoes (which I can now do) and riding my bike without training wheels. Daddy helped me with this one. He started one night and took my training wheels off and lowered my seat so that my feet could touch the ground. I started by rolling down the road in front of our house. I would put my feet down every so often but I was trying to balance. Daddy said if I made it to the next mailbox, he would teach me more. So I did, and he did. After 3 days (well really after dinner for an hour each night), I took off and did not look back! I love riding my bike and am proud of reaching my goal.
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment