Saturday, November 10, 2012

My first haircut

I had been warned. Mommy had talked to me for a long time about my first haircut and what would happen. Carlisle was excited for me and talked to me about it. Well, we went to the hair cutters. It is the place where Carlisle goes to get her hair cut. They put me in a chair and handed me a lollipop. I was ok until the lady put the cape on me. I started crying and screaming. It was awful! Then she sprayed my hair with water. That was even more awful. She cut my hair quickly. Then she put in a ponytail, glitter spray, and a crown. I was so upset! Then I saw myself in the mirror and loved it! I was able to get down from the chair then, and I ate my lollipop.
Hugs, Hallie Mae

No comments: