Monday, October 27, 2008

The BIG Wedding

I finally was allowed back at a wedding at our church (see last September's posts). Mr. Jamie and Miss Samantha were getting married. Mr. Jamie is Mrs. Kelly's son, and they invited me so I insisted on going. Mommy bravely sat near the front with me while Daddy helped perform the ceremony. (I was entertained by a sticker book at least). Before the service started, there was pretty music playing and when it stopped I would tell everyone around me that the music had stopped. Mommy told me we could not talk in the sanctuary, but I quickly pointed out that the ushers were talking. Mommy had to admit I was right and couldn't argue.

At the reception, I had fun running around and couldn't wait to get my hands on one of the cupcakes with the golf balls on the top. After I ate a piece of bread (aka dinner), I got my cupcake. Yum! That golf ball was chocolate!

The music started and everyone was dancing, but it was too loud for me. Mommy and Daddy were sure I would like the band and jumping around, but I didn't. I did have fun though and let Mrs. Kelly hold me so Mommy and Daddy could dance one time. I was pooped by the time we left. It was a beautiful wedding!








Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: