Monday, October 27, 2008

Monteagle SSA

We went to Monteagle this summer. Daddy was the pastor on staff for a week at the Monteagle Sunday School Assembly, and Mommy and I tagged along for a week in the mountains. It was such a fun week of playing outside and swinging on the porch swing. We got to eat outside on a porch at the house we stayed at. My favorite things I did during the week were collecting tennis balls from the tennis court, taking walks around the grounds, visiting Sewannee and eating ice cream, and visiting my new friend Piper. Piper's mommy and my mommy went to school together and they just moved back Tennessee. Daddy is taking us back to Monteagle this year and I am so excited to go. I will actually get to participate in the day programs for kids my age (And mommy will get to take longer naps on the screened-in-porch)! Yeah.









Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: