Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where did summer go?

Hello friends! I finally let mommy take a break to catch up on this blog. I wanted to "do it myself" but couldn't figure out how to turn the computer on...hehe. I had a great summer and played lots. Fourth of July was spent on our street. I got to eat chocolate and play with water balloons. I didn't want to throw my water balloon though and was devastated when my balloon did break.

Let me tell you what happened after that....fireworks went off. Fireworks are LOUD! I covered my ears and ran around telling everyone that would listen that fireworks are loud. I finally broke from my campaign and uncovered my ears when Elmo showed up. Who knew he lived on our street. I really thought he was a little guy so I was a little nervous to go too near him. All the other kids thought he was great so I eventually warmed up to him. When the fireworks starting going off, we had to go home because I couldn't take it. It was too loud. Mommy says she is glad to know that I will probably never play with fireworks.










Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: