I started back to my school at the beginning of September. I am in a two-year-old class 2 days a week. I have Ms. Jennie and Ms. Candace. There are 7 other kids in my class. My friends are Corinne, John Patrick, Ashlynne, Wyatt, Ben, Morgan, and Beau. John Patrick and Ashlynne were in my class last year so I was excited to see them again. This year I am doing so much more than last year. I do lots of art. We have science and math time, but the best of all is MUSIC CLASS. I love music class with Ms. Liz. I have come home several times saying that I was "busy" that day instead of "happy" or "sad". I am not taking naps at school anymore (because there is so much to see and keep up with). Ms. Jennie says my favorite thing is gluing. My art projects with glue have to stay another day or two to dry than the other students. These pictures are from the first day of school. I took my babies, Will and Connor, in the car with me.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment