Monday, October 27, 2008

I still love the zoo

Man, do I love our zoo! Mommy says it is something special but I would be amazed at all the other zoos around the country. We took Daddy because he never gets to go with us. My favorite animals are the siamangs with the mere cats taking a close second. I love it when then siamangs yell and talk to each other and swing from tree to tree. I like to climb in the tunnel and see the mere cats up close too. Daddy and I did the elephant salute to the elephants; I think they saw us and appreciated the greeting. For the first time, we went to see the larakeets. Mommy never takes me by herself (because she has a fear of birds flying close to her head), and we got to feed them. They were so pretty and colorful. The goats had babies at the petting zoo so we got to see them. They wouldn't hold still so I could brush their hair. I didn't understand why because my babies stay still when I play with them, but Mommy said I would one day when I have a baby of my own. Please come visit and go to the zoo. It is such a fun place!











Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: