Other things that this summer brought were pudding pops. Memie gave Mommy the popsicle containers that she had growing up and we made CHOCOLATE pudding pops. I think they are yummy.
One day this summer mommy had her hair in a ponytail and I asked for a ponytail so she attempted to put my hair in a ponytail. It didn't last for long. But all of this means that my hair is growing. I actually have curls in the back most days and now require a hair dryer to dry my hair at night. I still can't get a ponytail up but I do need a barrette to keep my bangs out of my eyes!

Lastly, this summer brought my love of peanut butter to the forefront. I really wish I could just have a spoon and the jar but mommy usually serves in on crackers, bread, or apples. Peanut Butter is SO yummy. It is almost as good as chocolate. I wonder if they make something with peanut butter and chocolate put together?
.jpg)
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment