Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Beach

At the beginning of the summer, we went to the beach with our friends Mr. Jamie, Mrs. Emily, and Emma. We headed to Dauphin Island this year for fun in the true summer sun. It was hotter than usual when we go in the fall, but the water was the same and the fun was just the same. Emma and I got to sleep in our own room with bunk beds! I got to sleep on the top and Emma slept under me. We walked to the beach each day with our stuff on a cart. The waves were bigger and more fun than before. We also were near a canal where we put in a canoe and floated around at night.

Hallie loved the beach. She played in the sand a lot but would quickly jump up if she saw us grab her boat float and squeal.


I loved the beach as usual. Mommy said I am destined to be a surfer girl. There is nothing I don't like about the beach.


Hallie and Mommy spent a lot of time together as Mommy got Hallie to nap on the beach so we could all stay outside.


Emma and I played a lot and enjoyed each other so much. Mrs. Emily got us very cute dolphin pjs.


We had a great week together!


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: