Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our days at the beach

Our days at the beach were fun and laid back. I wanted to get into the water the minute my feet touched the sand. But we had to set up our beach spot and get our chairs set out before we could go in the water. Being in the water was great and all I wanted to do. Mommy and Daddy said I had to take a break every now and then from the water. I would sit at the water's edge until they told me, we could go back in


Hallie would take a nap or two a day on the beach. She snuggled in a towel in Mommy's arms and then after she was asleep, she would rest under the umbrella or in the tent (with her lovey).


Our beach spot and the cart that pulled it all!


Checking out the water before we get in. We had to get past the breaking waves to enjoy the water. Hallie enjoyed the waves - even if they crashed over her head.


On the last day at the beach, Mommy helped me use my boogie board for the first time. I rode it all by myself but she kept her hand around me in case I fell off. It was fun, and I laughed a lot as the waves crashed and pushed us to the shore.


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: