You all know we have had our share of bugs with the cicadas. So as soon as the cicadas left, the japanese beetles arrived. Mommy does not like the beetles. They eat on every plant in our yard, and I mean every plant. Mommy becomes obsessed with picking them off the plants and I help her. I spot them and she throws them in a soapy bowl. One day we were on the deck and a bug came near me, and I screamed. Mommy said I was not going to be scared of bugs. So she collected some beetles and we played with them.
First Hallie was fascinated with the sprinkler before she played with the bugs. She tried to capture the water in her egg.

Then she was soaking wet.

She liked to fling the bugs with her shovel. Mommy and I would put the bugs on her legs and she would scream and pick them off and throw them.

I wasn't scared of them after playing with them.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment